Chichester Financial Group LLC is proud to offer 401(k) consulting services to help you, the business owner, retain the best and brightest employees while helping to maximize your own retirement savings.
Independent, Unbiased Review of Company Needs
- Your business is unique and we take the time to do the fact-finding required to make sure the needs of you and your employees are met.
Plan Design & Development
- We take all of the data and analysis from our review of your company and customize a solution from the dozens of options available to you.
- We evaluate the design of the plan to make sure that the business owner is maximizing his or her contributions, while minimizing the contributions made to employees.
- We benchmark all fees so that you know what you are paying for.
- True to our core values, this is a process-, not product-driven approach to constructing a menu of choices for sponsors and participants to choose investments that maximize returns and minimize risks.
- We check in with you at regular intervals to make sure that your business goals are on track.
- As a plan sponsor, you have a legal fiduciary responsibility that you must fulfill; this is where we step in. We know your obligations and help maintain compliance with the governing agencies, as well as becoming a co-fiduciary to minimize your personal liability.
Manage Transitions to New Provider
- When a plan is transitioned from an old to a new provider, we are your dedicated resource to manage the process in an effort to make it as seamless as possible for you and your business.
Communication & Education
- As a part of the Chichester Financial Group family, it is not only you, but also your employees, who get the best service we can provide. We take the time to educate you and the plan participants on how the retirement plan works and what the options are to help everyone meet their retirement goals.